Tuesday, April 30, 2013

When


The other day I woke up and I was like "when will my life begin?"

Ok. I didn't actually say it or think about it in that exact way but as soon as I posed the question to myself I could not get this song out of my head.

Like for serious, when will my life begin?

But then I realized that it obviously is happening right now. I guess I just had a different plan for myself by now. But just because my plan isn't working out doesn't mean that my life hasn't begun. Right?

As I was really thinking about this question I went babysitting at a house I had never been to before. First of all, let me say it is the most amazing house ever. They have a slide inside!!! But as I was exploring the house (babysitters, don't lie, you do this too) I came across the best quote in one of the bathrooms

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life"

Oh mylanta! Have truer words ever been spoken? This is my life RIGHT NOW!!!

So I guess I better start seizing it.

(That post probably made no sense to anyone but me. So you can just read it and move on with life haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment