Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jawz

Let me introduce you all to my one true love in life.

I am very serious when I say that I would be completely happy being single for the rest of my life if I could have a Jaws fish taco every day.


I am not exaggerating at all. 



I am legitametelly obsessed. I probably had this 7 out of the 10 days I was in Hawaii. And keep in mind that we don't eat out on Sundays so that means I basically had one every day I could. 

Wow fattie again. 

Let me tell you all the best part. I went the the taco truck one day and the owners had a put up a sign that said "Wes Welker is now a Denver Bronco". I quickly asked if they were broncos fans and they said "of course we are!"

I just about died. The people that run the truck not only make the best food on the planet, they also cheer for the best football team. Just when I thought life couldn't get any better it did.

Go Broncos! And go fish tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment