Friday, April 26, 2013

Eliza


Fridays are for my favorite things and Eliza is my favorite thing.


I have posted about my lovely Eliza Kaye Handley before but I need to post again. 

She left on her mission on wednesday and I have yet to accept it. 

Eliza is one of the best friends you could ever ask for. If you are ever having a bad day or you just need to talk to someone she is your girl. And then the next time you talk to her she will ask you about the previous situation and make sure it all worked out. She just really cares about the people in her life and everyone really cares about her. She is so sweet and hilarious. Oh my dear I miss her already!

I am so proud of her. She is do dedicated and willing to serve the Lord. There are not very many people that I think will make a better missionary than Eliza. She is going to love the people of Russia and they are going to love her right back. And although I am so excited for this experience for her I am already counting down the days until she comes home. 

Love you Liz! 

2 comments:

  1. totally get it girl! my best friend left in february, and i still haven't fully accepted it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad about her leaving as well!

    ReplyDelete