Thursday, April 18, 2013

April.

So I thought that my goal for March was hard.  I thought that no facebook would be the hardest thing but this no celebrity news is really killing me. 

I just want to go to people magazine online and look at pretty clothes and people that are wearing them. I want to read the people magazine that came in the mail about Will and Kate. I want to know who is going crazy and if anyone is pregnant.

Why am I so obsessed with celebs????

I don't know. But I am. 

And I don't think that I want to get over it. 

Hurry up April! I NEED my celebs!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally addicted to celeb gossip sites. It's funny because I just said to Matt how silly it seemed after the week we had in Boston. I completely forgot about my usual "news" websites and only read about what was happening here. It was far less entertaining and much scarier, but it put a lot of things into perspective. Most of what we read is just worthless info and doesn't matter at all in our lives. Although I'll let Will and Kate news slide in your case. That does matter. :)

    ReplyDelete