Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Oscars.

Who even cares that the Oscars were last week? We are still going to talk about them now. 

Jennifer Lawerence was definitely the lady of the night and she deserved it.

Source
Like how flawless does she look??? And her speech was amazing. And she is just the best. I want to be her best friend!!!

Also can Dior do anything wrong?? I think not!

But she might have looked even better after the show!

Source
If I could be one person on the earth it would be Jessica Chastain.

Source
She is so beautiful and classy. Lets just all bask in her glory. 

My favorite moment of the night was probably when Meryl Streep gave Daniel Day Lewis his Oscar.

Source
Couldn't you just cry? Oh how I love them both. And his speech was perfection. Literal perfection.

Source
I can not even talk about the Les Mis perfomance. I was dying. Too good! 

And who knew that the leader of the revolution was so hot? I am now OBSESSED with him.

What did you think about the Oscars? What was your favorite part??

No comments:

Post a Comment