Friday, March 29, 2013

Best for Last

First of all, let me say thanks to everyone who gave their opinion on my hair. I am really excited to talk to my hair stylist and see if we can do it!

Now,

Anna, we were moving on from just posting music videos, remember?

Sorry I can not help myself. 


Adele is too good. Also the lyrics kill me. 

When she says "You should know that you're just a temporary fix. This is not rooted with you, it don't mean that much to me. You're just a filler in the space that happened to be free." Its like she is talking right to me. 

I need to realize that sometimes things are just temporary fixes. I don't need to put so much pressure on everything. 

Somethings are just fillers for right now.

Is that depressing to anyone? Cause I think it is kind of a fabulous revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment