Monday, February 18, 2013

Skiing

This weekend I went skiing. Most of you are probably thinking " big deal, people go skiing all the time." But not me! I haven't been skiing in atleast 5 years and I was scared out of my mind. I seriously thought I was having a panic attack in the car on the way up and I was 100% positive I was going to throw up.

I was going with some friends and most of them are pretty accomplished skiers so I didn't feel very good about it...


Luckily my friends are nice and patient and let me get used to skiing again.

I was really surprised at how well I did. I thought I was going to be so terrible. I mean I was still fairly embarrassed but not as badly as I thought I would be.



And luckily, even if I wasn't good at all I still had pretty scenery to look at. 



Don't I look like a real life skier??? I even braided my hair!



Overall it was pretty good. And I only fell one time! If I am going to stick with the deep theme of my recent posts I would say something like " this proved that conquering your fears can lead to something good" But I am sick of being serious so thats all I'm going to say about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment