Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Right now

So I posted about happiness and letting go a little while ago. Another reason for my happiness is working towards accepting exactly where I am.

Right now.

There are a lot of things I am hoping to do with my life, but I can't be doing them all right now.

Source
My little brain doesn't have a very good understanding of time. I am kind of stuck in a now or never sort of mindset. Like if I am not dating anyone now then I will never get married, or if I don't get my dream job right now I won't ever be satisfied with a career.

This is in no way shape or form healthy.

Right now I am exactly where I need to be right now. If I was meant to be somewhere else, wouldn't I be there??
Source
This is such an amazing time of life to be in and I should be ecstatic about it!! It is harder than anything I have ever done but my whole life is ahead of me. It's an open book. I am really charting my course right now and that should be exciting. Terrifying, but exciting.

Source
So lets just all embrace and love where we are! There is a time for everything and right now it is time for where you are.

Also lets just look at Abraham and enjoy his words of wisdom.

Source

1 comment: