Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Opening

Last Wednesday I drove to Provo in probably the shortest commute time ever and then parked basically on the sidewalk and ran as fast as I could because Lauren was opening her mission call!!!
 
If you know me very well then you will know that I don't run for just anything so that should tell you just how important this was! 

 
Look how cute she is!


 
Well she opened it and guess what....She is going to Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
That is exactly where she wanted to go but I knew she wasn't letting herself admit it. I have never been so happy for someone to get their call.


 
Lauren,
 
You are the best friend anyone could ask for. And we both know how creepily similar we are. I love you so much and I am so so proud of you! You are going to be a fantastic missionary. I can not believe that Paris has managed to steal you away from me yet again. As painful as it will be to see you go I know it will be amazing for you.
 
Hooray!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment