Thursday, February 28, 2013

On Top.

Ok guys. If you are in a bad mood and don;t want to hear about anyone else's happiness then I would just stop reading now. And I won't even be mad because I am in that mood quite often.

But let me just tell you all, I am literally in the best mood!!!

This is the only song that can convey my feelings.



I usually do pretty well in school but right now I am killing it! I got an A on my economics test that was literally the hardest test I have ever taken. And I am actually ahead in some of my classes. Let me tell you, that is the best feeling. 

I actually went to the gym with Laurel and it was way fun and I felt great about it. (we will discuss my February goal of being fit later...)

We even got a hydromassage. Way fun but super super weird.


I have been way busy this week and I realized that busy anna = happy anna

I have the best friends and even though I feel like a total loser a lot of the time I am realizing that you don't have to have a lot of friends just a few that are super fun!

I finally got a calling in church. That may sound like a bad thing but I LOVE having a calling. And although I was not super thrilled about being called to the "friendshipping committee" I am jumping in with both feet and I know it will be great.


I got some new sunglasses to take to Hawaii and I could not be happier. I also tried on a whole bunch of shorts I bought last summer and they are all too big...I am definitely not mad about that.

Oh did I mention I am going to Hawaii in one week?!?!?!

So people, if you are in need of a little bit of cheer, let me know! I am overflowing and would love love love to help you out.

Here's to being happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, are your shorts that you bought too big or too small?

    ReplyDelete