Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February.

Apparently these goals are the only thing I can think about lately. 

This exercise February is probably going to be rough, but I know I will be proud of myself if I accomplish it. 

I knew if I tried to do it all on my own I would give up like two days into it. But luckily my friend Rachel is awesome and we got passes to Planet Fitness and we have a plan! I think having someone to keep you accountable is really helpful in accomplishing goals. 

Originally I had only told one person about no shopping January and every time I wanted to buy something I would text said person and they would tell me not to buy it. They probably thought I was annoying but it helped me. They also helped cause I knew that if I bought something and they found out I would be mocked forever. Never underestimate the power of making fun of someone haha. 

I have decided that I am going to do at least half an hour of cardio 3 times a week and then do this little ab thing I found on pintrest.

Source
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment