Monday, February 25, 2013

Fashion

So I like clothes...a lot. And I used to think I had a pretty good fashion sense. 

But lately something has gone wrong 

I only like to wear things that I consider "a little bit tacky" and maybe tacky isn't the right word. It is probably since I saw way way way too many pictures of New York Fashion week so I think that it is my duty to bring couture to real life. Only, I can not afford the couture so I just have to buy things that look semi high fashion for a low price tag....resulting in tackiness

I spent a whole afternoon driving to every target I could think of to find this sweatshirt

Source
I finally had to give up and just buy it on ebay. I am OBSESSED with it. But you see what I mean by a little bit tacky?

Here are some other things I like.

Source

Source
 Ok so maybe I just like floral....?

Source
Everything I like lately is just a little bit out there. Do we think that is a bad thing??

3 comments:

  1. not a bad thing AT ALL! i only say this, because i just recently got out of this phase. i'm talking purple shimmery leggings, and dresses with skeletons on them. it is so much fun to experience with style, so i say go for it! not a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing that I don't know if I could be seen by you whilst you wear are the jeans, with another pair of jeans sewn on the bottom. I LOVE the skirts. But really, the jeans, I never want to see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can pull off floral, do it! I don't feel like I can, so of the things you posted, I would probably only wear the jeans.

    ReplyDelete