Friday, February 8, 2013

Ellie

Last weekend I went to the Ellie Goulding concert and it was FABULOUS!!!

She is so cute and just melted my heart. She kept saying "look out for one another and make sure that no one is getting squashed."

Her opening band was St. Lucia. I am ususally not a huge fan of opening bands but these guys were so so great. And it didn't hurt that they had the coolest guy in their band. I mean look at that sweater!


And then the lovely little Ellie came out. She is so talented. If I am being totally honest, the first half of the concert was good but I wasn't really feeling. Once she got out her acoustic guitar and played "Your Song" and "Guns and Horses" it was like a whole new world.


Everyone had a huge dance party to "Animal" and "Without Your Love" was to die for. 



Hooray for Ellie! I wasn't planning on going until a few weeks ago and I am so so glad I did. I should remember that I really never regret going to concerts. So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment