Monday, January 14, 2013

Snow.

So last Thursday and Friday it snowed.

A lot.

My house got almost two feet of snow in 24 hours.



You can't really tell from that picture but the snow is just about to pile into my boots.







Ok. Not going to lie. This was basically just a post to show off my picture taking skills....that I think I have... 


And my new boots. 

But I also have something to say about the snow. 

Everyone in Utah thinks they are way good at driving in the snow and that they will never get stuck.

That however is not true. People get stuck. And it sucks. 

But when I see random strangers getting out of their nice warm cars and helping someone else get unstuck it just makes me so happy.

So thanks to everyone who helped someone else get out of the snow. That was super great of you. And I am sure it was really appreciated


And icicles are cool.


2 comments:

  1. I want those boots! And I was definitely one of those people who got stuck.. going up a hill. Hahaha My car sucks. I had to keep it parked at work for two nights in a row. Love the picture taking skills!

    p.s- sorry I comment on like every single post. oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of your kitchen window with the snow covered trees in the reflection. Snow makes everything so pretty. Icicles can be deadly and fun to eat and play with!

    ReplyDelete