Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolution.

I once wrote about a contract that I wrote with myself.
 
I have not been the best at keeping everything in that contract so I figure I might as well try again and make sure I stick to it this time.
 
Here are some of the things I am going to do.
 
1. Living up to my potential. I know that I can do super awesome things. I just have to dedicate myself to those things and get them done. A lot of the time I am just lazy and I sometimes scared to try too hard. I think if I try too hard then I will fail. But if I never try then I am basically failing anyways.
 
2. Work harder in school. I have not always been as dedicated to school as I should but I think it is really important for me to start really stepping it up.
 
3.  Focus on others. I realize anytime I am feeling really sad about my life it is because I am only thinking about myself. If I focus more of my attention on others I know I will be happier. That sounds selfish. But I have a genuine concern for people around me and I want to try my hardest to help everyone around me.
 
There are a few other things I wrote in my contract but these are the main ones I really want to dedicate myself to.
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years and that 2013 is good to you!
 
Source


No comments:

Post a Comment