Monday, January 21, 2013

Provo

Warning: This is mostly just a journal post for myself. And the pictures are terrible. Also, this post is from forever ago I just needed to get it out of my drafts folder.

Sometimes I go to Provo to see Michelle open her mission call, and these things happen.




#jaguarworld



I took this picture of Michelle before she even opened her call because people were sitting on my lap and I couldn't even see her lovely face when she actually opened her call.

She is going to San Jose California. And she leaves way too soon for my taste.

Love you Michelle!



Brooke always looks the cutest, don't you think?



Ok, maybe Lex is the cutest.





Ya I take pictures of people's Iphone screens. Brooke has me as her background, and I went a little crazy on Lex's instagram...



This is probably my favorite picture ever of Ivy. Despite the horrible lighting. 

I had just given her that tiny Zayn as her Christmas present. And even though she doesn't seem very excited I think she really was.

So I always talk about how horrible Provo is but everytime I go there I really love being with my friends. I will never ever move there but I do love some of the people that live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment