Thursday, January 31, 2013

Icicles.

I have a small/large obsession with icicles. 


What's not to love???




Ok. Maybe I don't love that they can impale you. But even if you did get impaled by an icicle it would be a pretty cool story to tell....assuming you survived....



And apparently I want to be impaled because I was standing beneath the largest icicle known to man to take this picture... #yolo

Yes, you read that right, I just said yolo. I say it all the time and I hate it about myself. I try to pretend I use it ironically but I probably don't.

Eww.









I am also obsessed with my Hunter boots and I get a lot of compliments on them so I couldn't help but share a picture.


1 comment:

  1. YOLO!! I love that you said that because I know you don't say YOLO for just whatever. It deserves especially special occasions.

    ReplyDelete