Monday, January 7, 2013

Dreams.

Source
 
I have always been envious of people that had really big dreams for their lives. That knew exactly what they wanted to do and had their whole lives planned out.
 
It seemed like they always had a goal and a direction for their lives. I have never felt like I had any real direction. I mean I have always had things I wanted to accomplish but not one big overarching thing that I wanted to do.
 
Source
But I think I have figured it out.
 
I have been extraordinarily blessed. I have been able to travel all over the world and I have seen a lot of need. A lot of people with a lot of problems. And I feel this deep desire in my life to help.
 
Source
I have changed my major yet again. My new major is "Health, Society, and Policy"
 
Sounds weird, right?
 
Its just a step along the way.
 
I am not positive where it will lead exactly but in my soul I think that I want to give the whole world clean water.
 
Sounds easy enough.
 
 
Source
If I don't start with a huge goal I know I won't get anywhere.
 
I may not accomplish anything, but at the same time I may accomplish everything and that is worth the risk.
 


1 comment: