Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Books.

I honestly think the best feeling in the world is when a book really moves you. When you are moved to feel or think in a way that you haven't before I think that is amazing.
 
The Age of Innocence is doing that to me right now.
 
 
The relationships are making me giddy and cringe at the same time. The social contraints of the society are making me both laugh and contemplate.  It is hurting my heart but at the same time I love it. I can not wait to see what happens in the end but I never want to stop reading it.
 
Its horrible but wonderful.
 
Too many emotions for me to handle.
 
Oh goodness. Aren't books just the best?
 
 
Let me also say that any book that gives me an image of a 19th century woman standing by the ocean is bound to be good. For some reason that kind of image is one of the most devastatingly beautiful things I can even imagine.
 
Oh, and that picture was drawn by my friend Wesley. He's the best.
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that seriously is the most fantastic feeling EVER! This just happened to me. I just finished A Fault In Our Stars by John Green. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Wesley he is talented. I hope you have the picture framed somewhere. It will mean so much to you for soo soo long.

    ReplyDelete