Thursday, December 6, 2012

Patience.

Patience.

 
It is something that I do not have enough of.

 
I am constantly feeling like things are not happening when I want them to happen, or maybe they are not happening at all.  I feel like I am looking ahead and not wanting to be where I am. I just feel a little dissatisfied and my serious lack of patience is a big part of the issue.


I was going to say that I had decided to have more patience, but that just isn't the truth. I can't just decide to have more patience. It is something that I am going to have to be consistently working on. 
But I am going to work on it. I am going to work every day in realizing that my life is great right now and I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
 
Patience. Patience. Patience.
 
Maybe if I just keep repeating it then I will get some of it.


3 comments:

  1. I love this :) So so much. That's exactly what I had to do when waiting for my mission papers to finally be done. I kind of just faked patience until I actually had it...and of course it's still something I am working on...
    I know you'll succeed!!
    I love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Marjorie Pay Hinkley quote! I just saw it the other day for the first time and I loved it and I'm happy you used it. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ALL of these, but especially the second one. That really is so beyond true. It is crazy how quickly things can just fall into place. If you are like me, I always think that it is too good to be true when I should be enjoying it while it happens. Love, love, LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete