Friday, December 7, 2012

Finals

Here comes to obligatory finals post.
 
I can not focus on anything and I am pretty sure it is because my brain is melting. Literal melting.
 
I don't think I have worn any article of clothing from j crew in 10 days...and if you have seen my closet you will be amazed by that statement.
 
There is lots of stress and not only from school. I have some family stuff going on too.
 
Why does it seem like everything has to happen at the exact same time???
 
Wish me luck. Heaven knows I am going to need it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck girlie! It's almost over. Totally know what you mean when it comes to clothing. I am pretty sure I have worn the same five band t shirts all week, and the same two sweatshirts. It's been quite fantastic and such a fashion statement... Oh wait. Haha

    ReplyDelete