Monday, December 10, 2012

Eliza.

Apparently I just really like my friends this week.
 
Since I already posted about the spectacular Courtney. But now it is Eliza Kaye Handley's  turn.
 
Yes, saying her full name is necessary.
 
#thankgoodnessforelizakayehandley
 
A few nights ago I was in desperate need of talking to someone. I called two other people and they didn't answer (maybe that is because it was 12:30 at night and who really wants to talk to me at that time??)
 
And then I thought "I know! Eliza will be awake!!"
 
I quickly called her and of course I was right. My beautiful Eliza was awake and willing to talk! What a combination!!!
 
We had the best conversation. And even though she has more than her fair share of stress to deal with right now (hello mission call!!!)  she was more than willing to talk to me about my problems.
 
She made me laugh, maybe let me cry, and wasn't mad when I told her she was my third person I had called.
 
(to defend myself, if it had not been the middle of the night and I wasn't thinking clearly. Otherwise I obviously would have called her first)
 
I hope that everyone has a friend like Eliza Kaye Handley because without her I really don't know what I would be doing. She is so amazing and wise and lovely.
 
And if you want more proof, read her blog.
 
 
You won't regret it.

Oh and she is the best because she quotes my blog on her blog and she is going on her mission to Russia.

2 comments:

  1. anna, you are the sweetest :) I hope you know that. Really, you are so thoughtful and lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that you should call me since I never sleep.

    ReplyDelete