Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Courtney.

So I have this friend named Courtney. And I like her alot.
 
I like it when she comments on my blog and I especially like it when she sends me snapchats of her commenting on my blog.
 
I like that if I send Courtney a snapchat with any variation of the caption "School sucks" she will send me one right back to validate my feelings.
 
I like that I think we have a lot more in common than we realize. Everytime she is telling me something I feel like she is talking about my life. Plus she is a year older than me so I can just follow everything she does and I know my life will turn out great!
 
I like that she took me to Idaho with her.
 
I like that she is the cutest thing ever.
 
I don't like that she lives in Provo and I don't like that I could not find one decent picture of the two of us. But I guess the positives outweigh the negatives.
 
Courtney, you are just the best. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!!
 


1 comment:

  1. This is for sure the best blog post I have ever or will ever read. I love you Anna!!!

    ReplyDelete