Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Soulmate.

 
"Just because some cute girl likes the same bizarro crap you do, doesn’t make her your soul mate."
 
I hope someone can name that movie but if you can't I will just tell you that it is from 500 Days of Summer.
 
It really has me thinking. There are some people that like the same "bizarro crap" that I like but that doesn't mean that they are my soul mate. And honestly, it does not even mean that we have to be friends.
 
I am not sure I even believe in the idea of soulmates. I think there are a lot of people on this earth that are a perfect fit for different parts of my personality. I can think of a few people that seem to be perfect for me but there are just a few little things that are not quite right.
 
Does that mean that I just haven't found my "soulmate" yet, or does it mean that you can't find someone that understands exactly everything about you?
 
Hmmm I am not quite able to articulate myself the way that I want to but I hope you are kind of understanding what I am saying here.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment