Friday, November 2, 2012

Mothers Without Borders.

As you may know from my previous posts (Zambia) I went to Zambia during the summer of 2011. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had and had changed my life completely. I love the people of Zambia and I LOVE this organization. They are doing so much good in a place that is really lacking.
 
One of the best way you can support this cause (without going all the way to Zambia) is to go to the Boutique they hold every year. They have some of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I want to buy just about everything they have. And I am sure you will too. It is a great place to get Christmas presents or whatever else you are looking for. Plus you get to help kids!
 
I really really encourage you to go. It is fabulous! And you know I will be there so could there be any drawbacks???
 


No comments:

Post a Comment