Thursday, November 29, 2012

Contract

I was talking with a friend the other day and that friend told me that they frequently make contracts with themselves. At first I thought my friend was a little crazy and just ignored that idea, but once I started really thinking about it I really liked the idea.
 
So I spend a little time and made a list of things I wanted to get better at, or change about myself. The list wasn't very long, it only had about 6 items on it. I figure I have to take things one step at a time and I think I can accomplish these things if I really put the effort into it.
 
Once I was satisfied with my list I sat and wrote a letter about all the things I was going to do. Personally, I think it is some of the best writing I have ever done. I am really proud of it. And as much as I would love to share it with you I don't think it is a really appropriate thing to share.
 
I really hope I will be able to stick to the things. I have come up with a plan to freqeuently read my letter and do some inventory with myself. I also hope to find some way to visually display my list so that I can remember it every day.
 
I am really excited about this idea, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I did this same thing earlier in the semester, but it was for a behavior change class, but it was still way fun! I will continue to do it throughout my life. Good luck with making the changes!!

    ReplyDelete