Monday, November 26, 2012

Car Ride

So I have been thinking about a lot of things. Mostly I have been thinking about how hilarious my car ride home was.
 
(This is mostly for me to remember)
 
Me and Andrew were really on one today. It was almost too much. We came up with what Eagle Electric really does. How if you live in a certain areas of Salt Lake it is basically North Korea. And then we saw a kid riding a tandem bike while texting.
 
Now I know none of that sounds funny to you, but trust me, it was hilarious. Almost as funny as Snuggie Texts. But that is a whole nother story.
 
(is that an appropriate thing to say? "Whole nother story?)
 
Wow I can not stay focused today. But here we are.
 
Now I can not really remember where I was going with this....oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment