Monday, November 5, 2012

Camera

A few weeks ago I posted about how I was thinking about getting a dslr camera.
 
It took me a long time, but I decided to get the Nikon d5100 and I was so excited about it.
 
It was the most expensive purchase I have ever made in my life and I felt so responsible. Although I am not quite sure how my brain put those two things together....
 
I ordered it on Tuesday and Amazon was great and said it would be here by Thursday.
 
I literally spent all day thursdat waiting for the UPS man. And of course he didn't come until like 4:30.
 
 
 
I went a little crazy when the box showed up at my house.
 
I also went a little crazy when I realized that they hadn't put the battery charger into the box and so that meant I was going to have to wait two more days to use my camera.
 
Luckily Andrew knows I am a psycho and let me go to his house, bother his brother, and borrow his charger. I literally would have had a mental breakdown if I had the camera and could not use it.
 
But now that we have that all sorted out I can not wait to use my camera all the time!
 
If you have snapchat you will know just how excited I was...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment