Monday, November 19, 2012

Birthday

So I think Birthdays are pretty dang important and I am usually super good at remembering people's birthdays but I wasn't so good yesterday.
 
I got to church and asked Laurel where Andrew was and she said "He's on the back row. Its his birthday today"
 
If you didn't know I would probably say that Andrew is one of my closest friends. And I didn't remember his birthday!!!
 
By the end of church it was decided that I was throwing him a party.
 
I came home, told my dad I needed him to bake a dessert, and starting texting people.
 
For such short notice it was a pretty good turn out. And I think everyone had a pretty good time.
 
This is the only picture I took. Sad...
 
 
At least Jeff and Lindsey were having a good time.
 
Andrew, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! You are a great guy and I am so glad that you are my friend. We can be pretty sarcastic at times but when we get serious you have said some of the nicest things to me that anyone has ever said. You're the best!
 


1 comment: