Thursday, October 11, 2012

Truck.

 
Last week I was hanging out at Andrew's house learning about his camera (more to come on that later) when Preston shows up in this truck.
 
 
I was in shock and immediately in love with it. How could you not???
 
 
 
The guys both thought I was kind of weird because I kept taking a million pictures but I needed to document this! It is not very often that you get to ride in the coolest car ever!
 
 
 
 
Now you might be wondering what we were doing with this marvelous truck.
 
Oh we were just picking up a bus bench. 
 
Hence the bus in the back of the picture...
 
 
We tried our hardest to come up with a plan to get the bench in the back of the truck but it just would not fit. So we had to get a trailer. Which was sad. But how could you be sad while riding in a turquoise truck???

 
And you might be wondering what we were doing with a bus bench...well that is a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment