Monday, October 22, 2012

Tacky.

So a while ago one of my friends said that another one of my friends like to be tacky. It may sound like an insult but it wasn't meant to be. It was kind of just the truth. And I am sure the "tacky" friend would admit to being tacky.
 
That got me to thinking. I do NOT want to be considered tacky. But when I talk in hashtags and say things like jelly I think I may be giving off a tacky vibe.
 
So I have decided to change my ways. I have no intention of being tacky so from now on I am only going to try to
 
 
New goal. And this is not to say that being tacky is bad. Because sometimes I see clothes that are most definitely tacky but at the same time I love them.
 
Tacky is ok. But I think that classy is what I should be aiming for. And believe me, it is going to take alot of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment