Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Instagram.

So remember when I got an iphone? And along with that came instagram? And now I am addicted?
 
Oh you don't remember that.
 
Well it is true. And I am so obsessed that now I am posting my instagram pictures on my blog. Wow.
 
So here are some of my favorite shots! Beware I think I am very artsy.
 
 
 
Yes I gave in and started taking pictures of food.
 
 
 
 
 
Oh and this is Andrew.
 
 
He also likes to contribute to my instagram. Too bad his pictures never get as many likes as mine do...
 
 
 
So if you ever seen a kind of odd picture on my instagram feed just assume it was Andrew and like it just to make him feel better.
 
I would love for you to follow along. You can click on the link at the top of this page of click right here!
 
My name is annasteiner6.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment