Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Avery

 
My Aunt had a baby last week and I am OBSESSED!!!
 
She is too cute.
 
 
She was a little sad when I started holding her but she mellowed out really quickly and tried her best at giving me a wink...or at least that is what I am going to assume she was doing.
 
 
Avery! Welcome to our crazy family. You are so so lucky. You get a lot of crazy wonderful people to love you every day of your life. We might be loud and obnoxious while we all disturb your sleep passing you from person to person, but we just can't get enough of you! One day you will be happy you got this family, because let me tell you they are great. I already want to cuddle your face off and I can not wait to see what your personality is like. Welcome to the world!
 
And I am pretty sure your sister is happy to have you too!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment