Friday, September 28, 2012

Music

Now I have been very heavily influenced in my musical choices from my mom. Me and my cousin Taft always talk about how out music taste came straight from our parents. This means I listen to a lot of barenaked ladies and the smiths.

Let's just say the smiths might be the best band of all time. And disagreeing with me would be futile.

As I always say about every band I listen to "sometimes the only way to make it through the day is to listen to the smiths"

And let me tell you, this is the most true of the smiths. "Please let me get what I want this time", " to die next to you is the most heavenly way to die", " panic on the streets of London", and "why do I smile at people I would much rather kick in the eye?"

Oh the lyrics kill me.
 
My favorite song is probably "Girlfriend in a Coma" but you guys would probably think I was weird if I said that....so I said it anyways. But I will show you a more popular song.
 
 
Now you're addicted, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment