Monday, September 3, 2012

Hike.

Remember how I am super outdoorsy?
 
Oh wait, I am the opposite of outdoorsy. "I am what we like to call indoorsy"
 
(If you can name where that quote is from, you win at life)
 
Anyways, a few weeks ago I woke up at 5 to go on a hike.  Yes, 5 in the morning to do a physical activity!

 
 
If you know me in real life then you probably don't believe me. That is something I never ever ever thought I would do.
 
But it was a super good time! Sarah, Spencer, and I had a lovely morning and we saw lots of wildlife!
 

 
Sorry the blackberry doesn't take the best pictures ever.
 
But Spencer took some good pictures and he thought he was hilarious when he put this on instagram with the caption "My favorite part about hiking. "
 
Rude.
 
 
Well, it was a good time. But definitely a oncei na lifetime experience. Because my bed missed me too much when I left it all alone at 5 in the morning.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment