Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hair.

I may have the worst hair known to man.
 
It is so so rude to me. When I want it to be straight it decides today it will have some awkward curls. And when I want it to be curly it likes to go as flat as it possibly can.
 
It never listens and therefore always looks like a 3 year old did my hair. So to all you people who see my hair on a regular basis I promise I spend a lot of time trying to make it look good but eventually I have to give up.
 
Anyways, I am obsessed with the violet hair Katy Perry had a while back.
 
Source
 
I mean, how can you not love that??? I wish more than anything in the world that I was brave enough to do that...and cool enough to pull it off.
 
Ivy has purple hair that is not quite dramatic and it looks fabulous (BYU might not let her get an ID card but who really needs one of those)
 
So world, do we think I should have purple hair?

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have to get the right shade. I dyed my hair purple last year, and it's funny the problems you run into. Suddenly you have to match your outfits with your hair, because believe me not everything looks good with purple. If you wear a lot of darker shades I would say go for it!

    ReplyDelete