Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall

Here is the thing about Utahans. We like defined seasons. None of this transition crap.

We display our want for the seasons to change by what we wear. Like if we start wearing shorts in April it will force the weather to get warmer. Alas that is not the case

But people have decided it is time for fall and there is nothing the earth can do about it.

I have seen an abundance of sweaters, boots, jackets, and even scarves over the past few days. And don't get me wrong. I am so ready to start wearing fall clothes. But just because it is 80 degrees instead of 90 does not mean I will pull out my parka.

So to all you lovely people who can not wait to wear your warm clothes, just think in about two months we will all be wearing snow gear everywhere we go and we will be dying to wear our shorts. So hold it just a little longer. I think your sweaters can survive without you.
 
But I don't think you can survive with them. Seriously, you are sweating.

No comments:

Post a Comment