Monday, September 24, 2012

Dressing.

So I recently started following a blog called The Man Repeller. It is written by a woman who says she dresses like a "man repeller"
 
I also read a few blog posts about dressing for men.
 
 
 
and
 
 
So those posts really got me thinking about how I dress. I pay a lot of attention to how I dress and I try to dress cute. And while I don't dress specfically for guys I would hope that the things I wear aren't making me a "man repeller".
 
But I think that there has to be a balance. I think the most important thing is that I should love what I wear. Right? I am the only person that has to see my outfit all day and if I don't love it then what is the point of wearing it?
 
But then again, I don't want guys to think I am a weirdo just because of what I wear. But if some guys think I dress weird then those are not the guys that I want to hang out.
 
Wow, I am just talking in circle at this point. 
 
Kind of an interesting concept and I am obviouslt not quite sure of my opinion on it.
 
Anyone else have any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to wear what makes you feel good. Confidence in yourself is usually a bigger draw than what you are wearing. If you feel good, it shows. Would you expect someone else to change themselves because you wanted them to? I think the only things I ask Matt not to wear are shirts with holes worn through. I don't think that is asking too much. Plus he still wears them at home, just not out.

    ReplyDelete