Tuesday, September 4, 2012

99.

A few weeks ago my Great Grandpa turned 99.
 
99 years old! How crazy is that????
 
And he still goes to work most every day! Craziness
 
 
He is one of the most inspiring people I have ever known. I am so so so grateful to have him in my life and to be able to learn from him. He has done so much in his life it amazes me. I guess thats what happens when you live for almost a century.
 
And to think of all the things he has witnessed in his life time is spectacular.
 
Happy Birthday Grandpa! I love you so much and I am so happy to have you in my life!
 
(I know he will never ever read that because he doesn't even know what a blog is, but I couldn't help it)
 
I also can't help posting a picture of the youngest member of our family. I mean, how cute is he??
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment