Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympics.

Why in the world it has taken me this long to write about the olympics is beyond me. Anyways....

I am OBSESSED with the Olympics. I may or may not watch about 18 hours of recording every day. And I am proud of it.

I am also proud to be American and watch all our amazing athletes. The things these people do it out of this world.

I am currently watching the men's cycling time trial. And if you know me at all then you will know that I LOVE watching cycling. Which is super weird but I still love it. I am obviously cheering for Cancellara but I know the Wiggins wins. I'm not mad.

I am also so obsessed with watching that I ate a can of corn for dinner. While it may that really has nothing to do with the Olympics it does. I was too lazy to make anything so I just had a can of corn....and I didn't even heat it up.

Wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment