Friday, August 10, 2012

Music.

So I am a lazy blogger. You may have noticed that since I post very infrequently.

Oh well.

But there is one thing that I hardly talk about on my blog and that is the fact that I am OBSESSED with music.

Like so obsessed that sometimes I want to watch a tv show but I won't watch it because if I start watching it then I have to stop listening to my music. And if you know how much I like tv then this will be a real shock to you.

Anyways, since it is something that I love I figured I should share it with you. So I think on random fridays (and by random I mean probably every friday but I don't want to promise anything) I am going to share a music video or two of songs that I am really loving.

To start off I am kind of addicted to this song right now. And the music video is too good to handle.


Also, I would LOVE to hear some music suggestions. I would have also loved to hear some book suggestions from this post but that was a fail. So I am hoping this one works out better!



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm I'm not a huge music person, my husband is a grouch-o about music and we mostly listen to classical music in our house.

    As far as books I'm going to make a suggestion to you since your other commenters were big d-bags about it. I realllyy loved The Hypnotists Love Story by Liane Moriarty (and this coming from someone who isnt into romance.. so don't get hung up on the title!

    Also, anything by Cecelia Ahern. Like, anything. And lastly, The Letter Opener by Kyo Maclear... if you're looking for something to teach you something and give you an amazing story go for it.

    ReplyDelete