Monday, July 30, 2012

Wedding.

My cousin Nate got married last week!!!!

It is so exciting but sad at the same time. It made me really realize that we aren't little kids anymore...despite the fact that I act like a 6 year old most of the time.


It was such a beautiful wedding. I LOVED every minute of it!!!


Nate and Madi have been friends forever. And when I became friends with Madi's little sister Sydney I knew that Nate and Madi needed to get married. And I reminded Nate of this fact almost everytime I saw him. So I am taking all credit for this set up.

Not gonna lie, at first it was just because I wanted to be distantly related to Sydney. But now I can see that they are made for each other.



Nate, I am so grateful for you in my life. You have been such a good example to me my whole life. I am so glad to not only think of you as a cousin but as a friend. And as much as you might deny it, I know you like to hang out with me too.  Madi, I don't really know you that well yet but I am so glad that you are in our family. I can tell that you make Nate super happy and I hope he makes you just as happy. And I promise our family is not quite as crazy as we seem.




I am so excited for the two of you! I have a good feeling that your lives together are going to be fabulous!

(All of the photo credit goes to my aunt Kasey. She is an instagramming pro!)





1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the parasol. I'm glad it was a great wedding :)

    ReplyDelete