Monday, July 2, 2012

Rexburg.

Remember when I went to Rexburg and I told you I would tell you more about it and then I never did. Well here I am keeping that promise.

The first night me and Courtney had a little adventure running through sprinklers and listening to bagpipers while Caity was on a date. We also saw the BYUI stadium...I think the high school near my house has a bigger stadium...



The next day we went out to the river.

Caity got a little sassy, I tried to be artsy, and courtney took a nap.





Next we drove around town in Caity's huge red truck. I wish I would have taken a picture of it. But I did get a picture of T-rex plaza. So that counts for something right?


Rexburg may be the number 1 strangest place on earth but I still had a fabulous time. Plus you don't see sunsets like this every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment