Friday, July 20, 2012

Changes.

Isn't it interesting how you never know what will happen any given day.

Your day could start out amazing. Like best day ever and then by the end you are lying in your bed wondering how everything could have gone so wrong. But it could also happen the opposite way. Good things are just as unexpected as bad things.

I have some friends that are struggling with a really hard loss. They didn't know it was coming and it has left their whole world in a mess. Nothing could have prepared them for the pain they are feeling now. I just want to give them a hug and make it go away.

I don't want to have something life shattering have to happen for me to realize just what I have. I want to know that nothing is permanent here.

Everything can change in an instant.

I know that my Heavenly Father has a plan for my life. And at times He is guiding me through rough times so that I will be more appreciative of the end result. It may seem like everything is out of control and nothing makes sense but I know in the end everything will be as it should be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment