Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Books.

Lets start this off by saying I am weird. For some reason in my mind a book is only good if I have read it before. (Believe me, I know that is the weirdest thing ever) So anytime someone suggests a book for me to read I say I will keep it in mind but in reality I have probably already forgotten the name of it.

Now don't be offended it you have recommended a book to me before. Because I really do like hearing people's suggestions. I just don't usually take them to heart. But now I am changing all that.


I want to read some really good books. So I need some suggestions.

My favorite books are

"The Sound and the Fury" by William Faulkner

"The God of Small Things" by Arundhati Roy

"Tess of the D'Ubervilles" by "Thomas Hardy

and

"Extremely Loud and Incredibely Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer

So if you have read those and liked them then we can be book friends!

But even if you haven't I would still love your suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. Join Goodreads. Lots of us are on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rate everything I read, so here you go:
    http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1516110-michelle

    ReplyDelete