Thursday, June 21, 2012

Maisie.

Oh my baby Maisie. I guess I can't call you that cause you turned 5 today. 5 is a big number!
I am not going to lie, the first day I met you I was a little bitter that someone had stolen the spotlight on my 15th birthday. But please forgive me for that, I will willingly give up my birthday for you again and again.


You are literally one of the best things that has ever happened to me. You are the best baby sister I could have ever asked for. And I am especially lucky because I had Ellie as a baby sister for 7 years and now I get to have you too.


I just want to play with you all day and I get really bored when you go to school or to play with your friends.

You are very sassy but we all love it. You say the funniest things.

For example, we were watching soccer the other day and I asked you what you thought of Cristiano Ronaldo. You studied him for a minute and then said "I like his hair, but I don't want to date him."

Don't worry mase, no one will force you to date him.


I love you baby.  I can't wait to see what you do with your life. I know it will be amazing!

Love, your favorite big sister

(although Ellie is a close second)

Oh and these are your last pictures as a 4 year old. I hope these embarrass you someday.




 

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet that you guys share a birthday. I have two sisters who have the same birthday too, and I do think it's something way cool that you'll always have to share... but I can see you being way bugged when you're 15! :) Just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better- you're adorable and I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following! Her birthday is actually the day before mine but pretty close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, what a great way to celebrate her. she is just too cute for words!!! i'm sure she'll look back and love that you posted these ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete