Friday, June 1, 2012

Found.

I just found a whole bunch of pictures that I meant to blog about sometimes so you are super lucky today and get to look at a bunch of my wanna be artsy pictures...






In case you couldn't tell I like to pretend I can take good pictures. I think being a photographer would be so much fun, but sadly I am not blessed with that talent. But maybe if I had a good camera then I could make it one of my talents.

So if you really really love me you will buy me a nice camera...any takers???

4 comments:

  1. i've got lots of photography tips for ya if you ever need some advice! great job on the photos thus far anna :) found your blog through the Akward Girls blog.

    andrea brionne @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love some tips! What is your number one piece of photgraphy advice?

      Delete
  2. I have a dslr, so I take pictures all the time. But yeah, I still have no idea what I'm doing, and my pictures aren't that great haha. Here's to amateur photographers like us, right?

    P.S. Your blog is adorable. I just found it, and I'm your newest follower. I'd love to see you around at my blog!

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much. I looked at your blog and it is so great! I am always happy to meet other aspiring photographers haha!

      Delete