Saturday, June 30, 2012

Eurocup.

Eurocup. I don't like you very much right now. I mean I love you but I don't like you (name the movie that that quote was roughly based on?).

First of all you made my beloved real madrid players play against each other. How dare you do that to them/me? Very rude.



Then you make them go to penalty kicks and you don't even give cristiano a chance to kick! What was Paulo Bento thinking????

Just when I thought that my life would be a little bit stress free you have that guy with the terrible mohawk thing score two goals in the first half??? And then he took his shirt off. No thank you. Maybe if he was actually hot I wouldn't be complaining so much.

Thw worst is when you tortured sweet Mesmut Ozil and make him kick a penalty kick when he knows there is no way that his team will be able to win that game.



You are literally the worst. And the most stressful thing to happen in my life since Tim Tebow played for the broncos.

I think this might be the end of our relationship...at lease until tomorrow when you suck me back in to watch the finals.

Vamos Espana!!! Aka Sergio Ramos





1 comment: