Monday, June 4, 2012

Backyard.

As I tweeted the other day "hanging out in my backyard is way more entertaining than any reality tv show".  And that may be a huge exaggeration most of the time but not the other night.

It started off with my mom giving a chicken a bath. Yes you read that right, a bath. She was kind of sick and sometimes that helps them get better. And she was super gross.



Anyways, that would usually be an eventful night until we saw the rat.  We have a rat living in our small woodpile...and by small I mean the largest woodpile ever!


We saw the rat walking around and it was going really slow and we figured it must have eaten the poison that we set out. So my mom got the shovel and made me get the rake so we could put him out of his misery.

The rat is sitting on a log in that cool little circle.

I quickly went to get the camera and gave will the rake. There was no way I was going to participate in anything involving rats. We didn'e end up killing the rat. We just sat around and watched. Will was not as entertained as me and my mom were.


And then my mom had to go in a chicken coop to stop one of the hens from being mean to another one.


Yes this does qualify as an exciting night for me. Wow I think I need to start doing some more exciting things?




1 comment:

  1. Hello! Your blog is so intersting! What do you say about following each other on GFC? and facebook like?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete