Friday, June 22, 2012

20.

I am 20 years old!!!!!

It doesn't even seem real. But I am beyond excited to not be a teenager anymore.

Wow. 20 is old. I always thought I would have my life figured out when I was 20. Guess that dream won't become a reality haha.

I was going to come up with the top 20 moments of my life but then I don't think I could narrow it down to 20. So I am just going to post 20 pictures. And not even pictures for each year of my life, just random pictures. Cause who doesn't want to look at pictures of me?


 My first telephone booth experience.



"The Posse"



I did a really good job looking at the camera...













Hooray for being 20!!!




3 comments:

  1. haha, in your "Thinker" picture, you look like you're Tebowing. It's great! All of these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel happy that I made your blog at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel happy that I made your blog at least once.

    ReplyDelete